Every rugged item we ever designed into the HD flatbed but in an easy to use manual hydraulic tilting trailer. Just pump up the jack to tilt it and when you get loaded, let it back down, tie down and go! Simple.
· Always 84” between fenders.
· Low 9” fender height for easy car door clearance on standard base models.
· Heavy wall ‘tube in tube’ swivels in tongue are sturdy, reliable and greasable for years of trouble free service.
· Two bed front locks are 13/16” cold rolled steel bar with spring loaded locks to guarantee your bed it locked down when towing. Simply pull and twist to unlock for easy tilting.
· 3 ton hydraulic tilt jack operates easy. Pop out the hidden jack handle, set your jack to lift and pump it up in about 40 seconds.
· Once done loading, release the hydraulic control to let the bed down as fast or as slow as you want. This design gives you full control of how and when the trailer tilts!
· Over 80,000 built and on the road. It’s a well proven design.
· Full 5” Schedule A36 channel steel frame, tongue and full tongue wraps, up to swivel points for an incredibly rugged design.
· 3” channel steel crossmembers on 24” centers
· Super strong 14,000lb rated 2 5/16” coupler with padlock port for easy security.
· Dual heavy duty, extra long, bright plated safety chains with self latching hooks.
· 7 prong RV style lighting plug flows into a shielded and conduit enclosed lighting system for trouble free lighting.
· 8,000lb dropleg tongue storage jack is set back in the tongue nearly 2 feet to eliminate any clearance issues with your truck’s tailgate.
· Jack has super large sand pad foot, pull pin drop leg and a total of 30” of available travel for easy hooking and unhooking.
· 9” high bed front headache rack on standard base models keeps things on the bed, even under extreme braking.
· Multiple stake pocket tie downs along both sides (the longer the trailer, the more pockets you get!) for easy tie down of cars or equipment to a solid point. Also perfect for building side boards on if need.
· Steel fenders come braced on both ends, as well as inside for impressive strength. Our fenders are strong enough to sit or walk on without worry.
· Extra thick fender front rock guard to keep rock chips at a minimum on both fender fronts.
· Tandem 3,500lb DEXTER brand axles. Easy lube hubs
· Stronger 6 bolt pattern hubs std.
· 4 wheel electric brakes std.
· Rugged perma lube bushed tandem leaf spring suspension. Smooth riding, sturdy and easily serviced.
· On board brake safety breakaway system with battery and charger included and already wired.
· New ST205/75R-15 6 ply radial trailer tires on extra strong 6” wide Dexter brand wheels come with a direct to the manufacturer 2 year warranty!
· 100% LED lighting system with Thinline LED tail and rear clearance marker lights for a super clean look and hard to damage location.
· Smooth custom formed easy load tail is only 2” tall when on the ground, contains our cool Thinline LED tail and marker lights plus two extra chain keyholes for an extra pair of tie down points on the trailer at no charge.
· Front corner, front fender, rear fender and rear corner LED marker lights std.
· Every trailer is hand built, then hand prepped before being acid washed, phosphate coated and then treated to our exclusive PMI CarboncoatDM Polyester Hybrid finish in three final coats.
Bulldog coupler 2 5/16”- $85
Adjustable height coupler with pintle ring, regular or bulldog coupler- $95
12K jack- $175
Steel locking storage box on front of bed- $200
Diamond plate steel floor- $80 per foot of length.
Open pit steel floor- $80 per foot of length.
Removable fenders- $200
Drive over fenders- $300
Rub rails- $10 per foot of length
D rings- $15 each
Car Guard Bed front fairing- $625
Upgrade from standard C rated ST205 radials to D rated- 225 radials, all four wheels- $135
Aluminum wheel upgrade for a set of four- $400
Wide Floor- $60/ft
Spare ST205 radial wheel and tire loose- $140
Spare ST225/75R-15 wheels and tire- $160
Spare tire mount- $50
Recessed D rings (steel floor only)- $25
Winch tube lateral- $125
Winch tube vertical- $125
2,500lb mechanical winch in removable mount and vertical winch tube- $300
Winch plate welded onto front of trailer deck for easy mount of electric winch- $125
Winch plate in floor- $175
Call for installed prices on electric winches with our without on board battery packs.
9,990lb GVWR package-$995
Includes bigger frame, 16” spaced crossmembers, tandem 5,200lb brake axles and upgraded 225 d rated radial 15” tires.
14,000lb GVWR pack- $1,200
Includes adjustable height coupler, Upgraded frame, tongue, 16” spaced crossmembers, tandem 7,000lb brake axles, 8 bolt 16” wheels with ST235/80R-16 E rated radials.
G rated tire upgrade for package- $280
16,000lb GVWR pack- $1,895
Frame size upgrade, 16” span crossmembers, upgraded tongue channel, adjustable height coupler with properly rated 2 5/16” ball hitch or pintle ring, upgrade to 12K spring loaded jack, with upgraded spring and mount system, heavier 16” 8 bolt wheels with G rated ST235/85R-16 radial tires.
Spare G rated 16” wheel and tire loose- $280
Spare mount- $50
16,000lb pack with 16 ply H rated ST215/75R-17.5 wheels and tires as an upgrade- $2,195
Spare ST215/75R-17.5 wheel and tire- $350
Spare mount- $50
21,000lb 3 axle GVWR $2,995
Available only on 22’ and longer models!!!! 16” crossmember spans, Adjustable height coupler, 12k dropleg jack, 7 gauge steel drive over fenders and 3 7,000lb axles with double equalizer suspension with 6 heavy duty 16” bolt wheels running ST235/80R-16 E rated radial tires. It’s a massively strong upgrade indeed.
Upgrade 21,000lb with 6 G rated ST235/85R-16 tires? Only- $420
Matching E rated spare- $190
Matching G rated spare- $280
Spare mount- $50
Black color std.
Red, Charcoal, Orange, Yellow, Blue or JD Green- $200